Wednesday 3 May 2017

Fairy Time...

 Hi Everyone,

Im here with just a card today!!! No DT stuff, just playtime and a pretty Hannah Lynn digi!!! I got this one free from her facebook page!!! How cool is that!!!  I wanted to join the challenge over on MAWTT this week as my fabby friend Janice is Hostess.  I cant beleive it's a week since you were here visiting!!! Time flies!!! 
 I've used some of my lovely lace papers from the CD i was working with for Lynda over on Creative Crafting World.  These CDs open up a whole new avenue for my papers!!! 
Card Recipe
6 x 6 Kraft Card
Hannah Lynn Digi Stamp
Papers The Lace Collection CD from Creative Crafting World. 
Coloured with Promarkers.
Prima Flower
Wings Sparkle with Wink Of Stella.
Thanks - Die Cut from Paper Smooches.

Thanks for dropping by today. Im now off to relax as im exhausted. Im not sure who thought that painting the fence was a good idea but when it's never been done before it certainly takes a lot of work (and paint!!!!) Ooops that was my bright idea then!!!! Still got loads to do as well. Never mind its lovely outside so good to get fresh air!!! 

Love and Sparkles,

Hazel x


Challenges I would like to Enter are... 
MAWTT - Fairies. 
CD Sunday - Sketch 
Fab and Funky - Lovely Ladies. 
Dis Digi Challenge - Use Something Digital.
Through the Purple Haze - Thank You/ Gratitude.
My Time to Craft - Sequins or Buttons. 

12 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful card, love the colouring, it's a lovely shade of blue, great take on the sketch, thank you for joining in at CD Sunday

Pamela said...

Thanks for joining in the challenge again at CD Sunday. Craft Cds can be used with so many other techniques and you don't need much space to store them! Great card as always and I'm sure Carol will be delighted with your version of her sketch.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.

Sandra H said...

Beautiful is your card! x

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, lovely image, CDs are a very useful tool in card making
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT

Tammy said...

Sooo beautiful, I love that image and your coloring is amazing!
Hugs, Tammy

Jocelyn said...

Fabulous card. I love Hannah Lynn's artwork. I have some rubber stamps of hers. Lovely interpretation of the sketch.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Wendy L said...

She looks lovely Hazel, thanks for popping back to MAWTT, xxx

Carol said...

Hi Hazel. Pamela is quite right I do love your interpretaion of my Sketch. Especially as I don't usually like these very modern images (esp the one without the face) but I do love your very striking image. Thank you for joining in and I hope we see you again.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Pat said...

Beautiful card with a gorgeous image and such lovely colours, thanks for joining in our challenge this week at Fab'n'Funky.

Pat xx

Janice said...

Lol, your fabby friend who can't even leave a comment the day you post your card! Sorry Hazel, I've had a few things on and Colin came home! So, this fantastic fairy card!!! What can I say, love the image, the colouring the design - the whole thing I guess - what a super entry into my MAWTT challenge! Thanks Hazel, Jx

Chris said...

Beautiful colouring, image and design, what a fabulous card! Thanks for playing along at Fab N Funky this week.
Chris
x

Zoe Tant said...

Super card and some awesome colouring. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Zx